This online course introduces you to agile ways of thinking and why having an agile mindset is essential for anyone developing products and services in the public sector.
You will learn the ideas, values and principles we need to adopt an agile mindset as well as the essential characteristics of high performing teams. You will also understand the importance of aligning teams around shared purpose and common goals.
You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of an agile mindset and how you will be able to apply it in your work
NOTE: this is a new introductory course that will replace our Curious about Agile course and covers some of the content delivered in those sessions.
Course aims and objectives
- You will be able to describe an agile mindset and what you need to do to apply this mindset.
- You will identify your next steps
- Online Delivery via Microsoft Teams and Google Jamboards
- Duration – two hours with regular breaks
- Desktop, laptop or tablet with access to Teams and Google Jamboards