Service Design for Innovation and ImpactThe Service Design for Innovation & Impact programme is designed to take you through every stage of the design and innovation cycle. This course is delivered by the Service Design Academy.
There are currently no upcoming dates for this course. Check back soon!
This fast-paced programme delivered one day a week over 5 weeks builds knowledge progressively working on a real-life challenge. Our Service Design Network qualified facilitators are there to inspire, support and stretch your thinking.
It uses a learn-by-doing approach to introduce the value of service design and design thinking. You leave with
- a high-level understanding of the design process
- working case study examples from SDA’s extensive work across public, private and third sector, and the work of other thought leaders
- a toolkit of over 25 tools that can be used repeatedly
- the confidence to know when to use these tools
Sponsor clients set a real-life social challenge for each programme. They come from a range of places including national and local charities and not for profits and present us with problems which are challenging, thought-provoking and engaging. This makes the training even more powerful as you are working toward a genuine issue in need of innovation, and it provides them with ideas they are then able to use in their organisation.
We have created this course in such a way that relative newcomers to the field can fully understand it, but it is smart and rich enough to keep those with some experience on their toes.
It helps challengers in organisations to make a difference.
It’s for those who are ready to embrace design thinking and service design methodology.
How will I benefit? You will walk away with skills and confidence in service design. The ‘learn by doing’ approach will equip you with the ability to:
- Demonstrate deep levels of empathy with your customers
- Engage with a wide selection of service design tools
- Agitate and drive innovation through empowering others
- Prototype and test ideas
- Enter the world of co-design and transform your business/the way you work
This course is managed and delivered by the Service Design Academy. Please contact them directly to register your interest.