This Scottish Digital Academy online course introduces agile concepts and techniques using a combination of facilitated discussions, hands-on exercises and practical team activities.
This course is only open to teams working in or with public services in Scotland who can attend together. By having this team-based approach, we are supporting more effective knowledge transfer and application of learning to the workplace by the team members. This course is not open to individual applicants.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- explain the values and principles of agile ways of working
- apply agile methodologies within your own team
- 15 minute pre-course induction prior to the training
- 5 hours online delivery per day (including breaks)
- Laptop, desktop, or tablet that can access MS Teams or Zoom
- Google account (recommended)
- Please note that smartphones are not suitable to access the course due to the duration.