Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
The Data Lab created this self-paced course based on the experiences of leading industry practitioners to ensure that the content was meaningful, practical and actionable.
By the end of the course you will have learned:
- Where to start data improvement in your organisation
- How to use a data readiness assessment to inform your planning
- How to create a culture of data in your organisation
Who is it for?
This course is for you if you are involved in making your organisation more data savvy, regardless of your seniority. You may be setting up data capabilities for the first time or taking steps to the next level of data maturity.
- Leaders and team members who are accountable for driving value within their organisation.
- Business owners who need to understand the value of data, and how to monetise it.
The course is not industry specific and applies to learners across all sectors from anywhere in the world.
What are the benefits?
By attending this course you will learn:
- Improved data literacy, and how to maximise the value of data in your organisation
- An understanding of your organisation’s data readiness, and how to communicate this to stakeholders
- Create a roadmap for your transformational data strategy, with actionable steps, tips and tricks from expert practitioners.
- Understand your organisation’s data readiness to understand data projects, and where investment is needed
Fees and funding
The programme is fully funded.
To complete the course, around 20 hours of learning will be required. This course is online and self-directed and you can complete it in your own time.