The Scottish Digital Academy is working in partnership with CodeClan to deliver this course.
This three day course will introduce you to R and Rstudio with a focus on the power and ease of using the Tidyverse for data wrangling and analysis.
During the course you will move beyond excel and learn how to effectively clean, organise, and analyse data using R and the Tidyverse in order to extract valuable insights from data.
At the end of the course you will have learnt how to:
- manipulate data using the Tidyverse
- clean, reshape and join messy data
- deal with missing values
- work with strings and regular expressions
- This course is aimed at beginners and requires no previous experience of R.
- Some basic familiarity with a spreadsheet is required, such as being able to identify rows, columns and heading names.
- If you have some experience with base R, this course will introduce you to the benefits of using the Tidyverse packages.
- Online Delivery
- Delivered via Microsoft Teams
- Coding is done on your browser – links will be shared at the start of the session.
- Laptop or Desktop