Cloud Computing Technical Essentials
A look at the core technology behind cloud computing
Want to run this course in-house?
Enquire about running this course in-house
None of these dates work for you?
Contact us to enquire about this course
This course will give you a better understanding of
- Technology that enables cloud computing including virtual computers, containers and serverless architecture
- Understand the principles of microservices and Service-Oriented Cloud Computing Infrastructure
- Examining the different deployment methods of cloud systems
- Look at the technology required to build a private cloud environment
- Discover the theory behind cloud architecture including designing for failure, loose coupling and scaling
By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of the principles of cloud technology and the architecture of a cloud service
- This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in the technology underpinning a cloud service.
- Prior knowledge of cloud fundamentals, basic IT infrastructure and application delivery will be a benefit.
- You must be employed by a public sector, public service, third sector or education sector organisation to attend.
- Online delivery
- Regular breaks during training
- Duration: 7:00 hours (including breaks)
Laptop or Desktop