Post by Lee Dunn, Head of the Scottish Digital Academy
By ldunn | 01 Apr 2022
The Scottish Digital Academy, through it’s partnership with Skills Development Scotland is delighted to provide free access to LinkedIN Learning until the end of July 2022.
This professional learning opportunity is funded by the Scottish Government.
- You’ll have unlimited access to more than 16,000 expert-led videos
- With videos starting at a few minutes long, you can learn on the move
- You’ll have access to course collections we’ve built to help you get started
- You’ll be able to download exercise files, assessments and video transcripts to support your learning
- You can even download videos to view offline
If you’re 25 or over and live in Scotland, working in the public or third sector, you’re eligible for unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning until 31 July 2022.
To access the resource, register on our website and we’ll send you a link: LinkedIN Learning – Scottish Digital Academy.
We’ll run the free access as a pilot to gauge interest and to measure the value and impact, before considering a longer term arrangement.
LinkedIN Learning provides an opportunity for people to engage in professional learning at their own pace and at a location of their choosing.
Lee Dunn, Head of the Scottish Digital Academy