Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
The Scottish Digital Academy has further developed our partnership with Microsoft and we can now offer interactive courses, role-based training curricula and Microsoft Certifications. This new offer is a central component in our plan to increase digital capability and talent in Scotland.
Those accessing this part of our professional learning offer will benefit from:
- Microsoft Learn in-depth guided learning paths and interactive, hands-on modules.
- Microsoft Virtual Training Days events with live moderators supporting attendee questions.
- Microsoft Delivered Courses and instructor-led training support.
- Learning Partner Training and virtual classroom based learning.
- Microsoft Certifications career, recognition, and validation of technical knowledge through accredited Microsoft Certifications.
- Productivity Workshops upskilling on Office, Power BI and more.
All Scottish Government and executive agency staff can access these resources. You must register with the Scottish Digital Academy and we will then email you a joining URL. Complete your registration with Microsoft using your gov.scot email address.
Fees and Funding
This programme of work is fully funded.