Refer to the SBRC website for details
Getting ahead of hackers and other security risks requires the active engagement of non-technical management, as well as an overall commitment to building a cyber security culture within your organisation.
This programme provides CEOs, Directors and Non-Executive Directors with frameworks and best practice for managing cyber security-related risk, separate from the specialised IT infrastructure typically associated with this topic.
Course content includes lectures and highly interactive discussions, as well as case studies related to:
- Overall cybersecurity awareness
- The role of non-tech leaders in cyber security management
- Actionable ideas to increase cyber resilience
- How to measure the organisation’s cyber-safety level—and how it is changing over time
- How to speak the language of cyber security to enable informed conversations with your technology teams and colleagues, and ensure your organisation is as cyber secure as possible
This programme is offered by the Scottish Business Resilience Centre and is offered free if funded by Scottish Government and at cost in some instances. Contact SBRC for more information.