Visualisation and Dashboards
Learn how to create plots and interactive dashboards using R, and learn how to communicate insights through data visualisations.
Want to run this course in-house?
Enquire about running this course in-house
None of these dates work for you?
Contact us to enquire about this course
The Scottish Digital Academy is working in partnership with CodeClan to deliver this course.
During the course you will learn how to strengthen your current knowledge of R programming. The course will provide an introduction to how the Shiny package can be used to create interactive and deployable dashboard apps, and you will learn how to discover and communicate insights through data visualisations.
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of
- how to build and customise plots with different layouts, colours and themes.
- how to identify which types of charts are best for different data.
- principles for building visualisations and how to make effective plots.
- how to create interactive dashboards with Shiny.
- how to customise the appearance of Shiny dashboards.
- how to use reactivity in the Shiny server.
You will need to be comfortable using R and the Tidyverse to do this course.
- Online Delivery
- Delivered via Microsoft Teams
- Regular breaks
- Laptop or Desktop