The Scottish Digital Academy are working in partnership with QA to deliver this course.
This course is an introduction to:
- the world of cloud computing and what benefits it offers
- how cloud service models are defined and the purpose and benefit of each
- a look at the economy of cloud computing
- deciding when or when not to use a cloud service
- examine different cloud strategies
- where is it all heading
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of:
- what a cloud service is
- the costs associated with it; and
- when cloud services can be a benefit
- This course is suitable for anyone wishing to understand the purpose and goal of cloud services.
- You must be employed by a public sector, public service, third sector or education sector organisation to attend.
- Online delivery
- Regular breaks during training
- Duration: 7:30 hours (including breaks)
- Laptop or Desktop