Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
An introduction to cloud computing looking at “what is the cloud” and the economics of cloud computing
Want to run this course in-house?
Enquire about running this course in-house
None of these dates work for you?
Contact us to enquire about this course
The Scottish Digital Academy are working in partnership with QA to deliver this course.
This course is an introduction to:
- the world of cloud computing and what benefits it offers
- how cloud service models are defined and the purpose and benefit of each
- a look at the economy of cloud computing
- deciding when or when not to use a cloud service
- examine different cloud strategies
- where is it all heading
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of:
- what a cloud service is
- the costs associated with it; and
- when cloud services can be a benefit
- This course is suitable for anyone wishing to understand the purpose and goal of cloud services.
- You must be employed by a public sector, public service, third sector or education sector organisation to attend.
- Online delivery
- Regular breaks during training
- Duration: 7:30 hours (including breaks)
- Laptop or Desktop