The aim is to build a collaborative and powerful community of emerging women leaders in digital transformation across all industry sectors. Delivered between September – November 2023 Empowering Women to Lead Digital Transformation is designed to enable the transition of aspirational and early-mid career executives and managers into confident, capable and motivated leaders.
A key element of this programme will be a team project designed to make a positive difference to the pace and success of digital transformation in Scotland, for both the economy and society.
This unique programme, delivered by Empowering You, will provide an opportunity for senior leaders in all sectors to invest in their emerging women leaders.
This programme is based on the proven Empowering Women and Top Talent leadership programmes that have been delivered over 17 times in the last 6 years by the Empowering You team.
Who is it for?
This unique leadership programme is aimed at aspirational early-mid career female professionals in digital roles from across a variety of disciplines ranging from systems analysts and user design to digital transformation and policy. The programme is specifically designed to enable confident, capable and motivated female leaders in technology.
What are the benefits?
Segmented into four workshop modules, individual 1-1 coaching and a team community challenge, Empowering Women to Lead Digital Transformation engages participants in a personal journey to realise your leadership potential.
Each module includes a senior guest speaker from diverse industries and sectors sharing their own personal leadership journey
- Self-awareness, strengths and what holds you back
- How neuroscience can inform your values, beliefs and behaviours
- Vital coaching skills and different leadership styles
- Energising your career and optimising your impact.
During the programme, participants will work individually and collaboratively to:
- Accelerate personal leadership skills and adaptability
- Become an inspirational role model for girls and women
- Build confidence and influencing skills to lead change
- Contribute to a national project that supports society and the business community
Empowering Women to Lead Digital Transformation immerses participants in a multi-layered development journey designed to ensure maximum individual impact.
This programme is delivered in a face-to-face and highly experiential format, with group activities and action learning sets.
Two leadership facilitators are used throughout our workshops to make sure we maintain high levels of personal engagement and diverse perspectives.
- 2 x 2-day in-person workshops in cohort of 20-24 participants
- Guest industry speakers sharing personal leadership stories
- Three individual coaching sessions at different stages of the programme
- A team collaboration challenge for the national community
- A graduation event with team presentations to a wider national audience and certificate awards
Fees and funding
The Scottish Digital Academy is sponsoring places for those working in the public or third sector in Scotland.
Please read our terms and conditions and note a fee may be payable for late cancellation and non-attendance.
Applications can be made directly to our delivery partner, Empowering You.
Please check the provider website for key programme dates.
Closing Date for Applications: 11 August 2023.
How to apply
For more information on the programme content, structure, delivery dates and how to apply, click to register which will take you directly to our delivery partner website.
Closing Date for Applications: 11 August 2023