The aim is to build a collaborative and powerful community of emerging women leaders in cyber security roles across all industry sectors.
Delivered over 3 months from September to November 2022, Empowering Women to Lead Cyber Security is designed to enable the transition of aspirational and early-mid career executives and managers into confident, capable and motivated leaders.
A key element of this programme will be a team project designed to make a positive difference to the pace and success of cyber security and resilience in Scotland, for both the economy and society.
This unique programme, delivered by Empowering You, will provide an opportunity for senior leaders in all sectors to invest in their emerging women leaders.
This programme is based on the proven Empowering Women and Top Talent leadership programmes that have been delivered over 17 times in the last 6 years by the Empowering You team.
Course Aims and Objectives
- Accelerate leadership potential and embrace a ‘leader as learner’ mindset
- Explore strategies to understand and engage more effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Understand and develop your own personal and authentic leadership skills
- Identify and respond to challenges within the team and organisation
- Leverage the combined expertise of peers to progress individual and collective growth
- Collaborate to deliver a team project for the women in digital and cyber security community
This unique leadership programme is aimed at aspirational, early-mid career female professionals currently in roles relating to cyber security, cyber resilience, information management/assurance and is designed to enable confident, capable and motivated female leaders in technology.
The Scottish Digital Academy is sponsoring places for those working in the public or third sector in Scotland. Applications can be made directly to our delivery partner, Empowering You. Please check the provider website for key programme dates.