Employee Experience is the result of all the interactions an employee has with their employer. Its closely related to employee engagement and focuses on creating a great working environment for organisations to get the most out of their people.
Designing your employee experience supports
- Lower turnover rates
- Attracting high quality candidates
- Improved products and services
- Improved communication and deeper engagement between management and employees
- Employees who are more focussed on contributing to company success
- A more collaborative environment
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved productivity
- A more inclusive workforce
- An innovative workforce and a great employer brand
What are the benefits?
Understanding the employee experience
Day 1 gives you a solid introduction to Service Design and how the approach can be used to impact the employee experience. We will cover methods and techniques to better understand the current experience and how to apply a holistic approach to problem solving. You will use tools throughout the course that will enable you to drive innovation within your organisation.
Developing and Delivering Solutions
Day 2 gives you the opportunity to apply a variety of ideation tools to start developing ideas. Progressing into a project planning tool to map out your problems from start to finish. This enables you to turn your concepts into a reality. These ideas will be brought to life through rapid prototyping before presenting your prototypes to the wider audience.
- be introduced to the Service Design approach and mindset
- develop an understanding of the importance of the end-to-end employee experience
- develop a people centred approach to create the future of work at your organisation
- learn how you can increase employee satisfaction by developing ways to improve the employee experience
This course is managed and delivered by the Service Design Academy. Please contact them directly to register your interest.