There are currently no upcoming dates for this course. Check back soon!
The Cynefin framework helps us make sense of situations so that we can more effectively guide our decision-making and management approaches. The framework and methods covered in this course can be applied to a range of business challenges by leaders and other members of your organisation. Essential Cynefin introduces participants to the application of the framework and its tools and methods and is a “must do” learning opportunity for those leading and working in complex environments.
You Will Learn
• Learn new approaches to respond to uncertainty and complexity
• Enhance your ability to contextualise issues and respond appropriately
• Understand constraints and how we can manage them to influence change
• Experience core Cynefin methods and tools to apply in thinking, decision-making and leadership
• Understand the basics of a complexity-appropriate approach to strategy, forecasting and decision making in relation to working within a post-Covid world.
• Online via Zoom and Google
• Regular breaks during training
• Duration 7 hours including breaks
This course is open to members of our Alumni Community.